Bottom sieve. Long tooth, 1-1/8" (33mm) row spacing. Right sieve for John Deere combines 9600, 9610, 9650, 9660.
- Gateway™ sieve and chaffer systems utilize an aluminum and plastic design to result in up to 50% less weight, reducing wear and tear on shoe bushings and bearings.
- Adjustable slats can be positioned at any angle to optimize cleaning performance.
- Advantages over standard sieves include lighter weight, rustproof, repairable, greater slat lubricity, less chaff buildup.
- Gateway™ sieves are manufactured by HCC Inc., the same company that builds virtually all original equipment sieves and chaffers.
- These sieves are designed to meet or exceed original standards.
Combines with risers require hardware kit to mount original riser to Gateway™ sieve.